Umbrella Coverage Information
Personal Umbrella Policy
What is a Personal Umbrella Policy?
- It is a liability insurance contract that provides an extra layer of protection if the insured is ever sued becuase of damage or injuries caused by the insureds negligance.
- Provides coverage above the limits of underlying policies such as Auto, Homeowners, Condo, Renter, Manufactered Home, Motorcycle, Boat.
- Helps to cover the GAPS in the primary underlying polices when the liability limit is reached.
Who should purchase a Personal Umbrella Policy?
- Home Owners
- Households with childeren
- Customers who own a trampoline and/or swimming pool
- Customers who own a dog
- Boat Owners
- Motorcycle Owners
- Customers who own a rental property